Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011

I have lost count of the number of times I've blogged in my head. By the time I sit at my laptop, I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about. My memory has been like a sieve lately. It's terrible!

For some reason, on the first day of 2011, I have this strong urge to voice out my gratitude. To be thankful for all that I have received and to people whom I know and love.

I am thankful to have my family, for having a partner who has encouraged me to grow. He has encouraged me to reach for the stars and still keep my feet on the ground. I am thankful for the unconditional love my children shower on me, and the endless cuddles I get.

I am thankful for my brothers and lovely sisters-in-law. Our relationship has improved over the years and I love watching my nice, nephews and kids playing together.

I am thankful for extended family members whom I married into even though it means being a step-grandmother before turning 40 :)

I am thankful to have like-minded friends who are always encouraging each other in a competitive business.

I am thankful for having a hard-working assistant who is so eager to learn.

I am thankful for close friends who are like family.

I am thankful for having a personal trainer who believes in me and is continuing to train me.

I have everything a woman can ask for! What a fab way to start 2011!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home